Cocoa, Florida 32927
Welcome to PSJ Dental Care
We take great pleasure in welcoming you to our practice. We want you to feel special and comfortable when you visit our office. We can provide you with a wide range of dental services, from preventive dental care to full mouth reconstruction, from family dentistry to cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Sater offers the latest technology and we look forward to providing you with the most advanced dental care possible. Dr. Sater also offers a fantastic option for high-fear patient Sedation Dentistry. We now offer IV Conscious Sedation or Oral Sedation, that allows you to have an IV or take a couple pills, relax and wake up to a new, beautiful smile. We also offer Nitrous Oxide Sedation. Dr. Sater has completed advanced training and is certified to provide you with this specialized treatment option.
Our Goal at PSJ Dental Care:
- To promote long term dental health using the latest and finest quality materials.
- To consistently have our patients feel the level of service received exceeded their expectations.
- For our patients to feel more comfortable and confident as a result of spending their time, effort and money with us.
- For our patients to be so satisfied with us that they tell all their family and friends about their positive experience our office provided.
- To increase our patients’ quality of life by providing the finest in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry.
- To provide our high fear patients with a gentle and compassionate dental alternative using sedation dentistry, so they no longer avoid the dentist.
- To use the best precision dental imaging tools necessary for your comfort
The Dentist’s Mission:
We will provide you with a pleasant and comfortable office environment and affordable, high quality dental care. We will treat every patient with dignity, respect, and understanding for you, your time and your opinions. Basically we will treat you as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Our 5-Star Dental Patient Service
At our office we believe that routine dentistry could be combined with a 5-star service patient experience.
In our reception area enjoy piping hot coffee or tea in the morning or iced tea or chilled soda in the afternoon. In the dental chair you can wear a pair of our dark glasses, and relax with music or relaxing videos. Please call our office, and our great team will be eager to help you. They can help you with any questions, or set up an appointment. I know you will be delighted, not only with the treatment, but with the way you are treated.
We look forward to having you here, as our guest.
If you have questions concerning Sedation Dentistry, please call and ask for Lisa our Sedation Coordinator.
Our Dental assistants are here to help make you comfortable and to answer any questions you may have while in the dental chair. If you have questions or concerns, please talk to Lisa, Rebecca and Andrea.
If you have questions for our Hygienists, please ask for Susan or Beth.
If you have questions concerning insurance or financing, please ask for Sandie our Account Coordinator.